Men Over 60 Health Info is looking for Authors to contribute professional articles or book/product reviews related to men over 60 health, fitness, and aging. Head over to the homepage and check out some of my recent articles to understand what kind of articles I publish here or go to the list of Articles in the main menu, and see a complete list of articles.
You can become a paid author at Men Over 60 Health Info, and here are some of the tips that will help you to get your article published on this blog.
Write your content so that it is solely focused on quality and adding value for our readers. All articles submitted to CopyScape to enure article is unique and not published elsewhere.
You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share with our community.
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search at Men Over 60 Health Info, to avoid submitting already published ideas or topics.
I am willing to pay according to the following:
1,000 words – $20.00 US
1,500 words – $25.00 US
* 1,501 words and greater – 02 cents US per word.
* Articles longer than 1,501 words will be carefully considered that a lengthy article should actually be two or more articles.
All payments will be via PayPal once the article is added to WordPress but before publishing and is accepted.
- Create a user account at Over60Health.info
- Contact me via the site contact form with the following
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Use “Paid Author” as your subject
- A short description of what you want to write about. Include your tentative Title.
- Include the target word count of your article.
- Your home blog site or your Home website. (I would like to look at some of your work.)
- I will reply as soon as I can. All communications after this will be email to email.
- Once the topic and word count is agreed upon write your article.
- Log in to Men Over 60 Info and add your article.
- Notify me your article is ready and the final Title you used.
- If accepted I will send your PayPal payment using your email address.
- Get ready for your next article.
A Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Credit: Men Over 60 Health Info respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for the Men Over 60 Health Info audience.
Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food, and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting paid authors.
Screenshots & Videos: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr or Pexels.com to find lively and related public domain images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Men Over 60 Health Info’s Health Video channel. Just create a video and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks, referral links, or anything of that sort. You will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by having a robust author biography and by contributing a post to Men Over 60 Health Info. I use the expanded authors biography shadow box that appears at the bottom ov your article (see below for my Author Box) which allows you to add your profile picture, your biography, and a link to your blog or other type of website (Cannot be a referral link).
Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we found out that you had copied a post from somewhere else. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Men Over 60 Health Info. Also by submitting a post to Men Over 60 Health Info, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you even more exposure and help readers.
For more information send a message using our Contact form.
Men Over 60 Health Info